Day 01: Delhi - Rishikesh
Morning drive to Rishikesh. It is an approx 230 Kms / 6 hrs journey. Enjoy en-route lunch. On arrival at Rishikesh check-in at hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Rishikesh including Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula,Swarga Ashram, In the evening enjoy the enchanting view of Ganga Aarti. Overnight Stay at Rishikesh.
Day 02: Rishikesh - Barkot
Morning after breakfast drive to Barkot. It is an approx 200 Kms in 7 hrs journey. En-route visit Kempty fall at Mussoorie. On arrival at Barkot check-in hotel. Overnight stay at Barkot.
Day 03: Barkot - Yamunotri - Barkot
Early breakfast drive to Janki Chatti and then trek for Yamunotri. You can cover the trekking distance either by walk or ride horse or on Doli. One side distance for the third day is 36 Kms drive and 7 Kms trek.
At Yamunotri take a bath in Jamnabai Kund and dip raw rice or potato in Surya Kund, after cooking use it as Prasad. Witness the mesmerizing view of Aarti offered to Divya Shila and to main deity Yamunaji. Later drive back to Barkot for overnight stay.
Day 04: Barkot - Uttarkashi
In the morning after breakfast drive to Uttarkashi for night halt by covering distance approx. 100 Kms in 4 hrs. Visit Vishwanath temple at Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Uttarkashi - Gangotri - Uttarkashi
After Early Breakfast drive to Gangotri. which is located at an altitude of 3048 meters and surrounded by snow capped picturesque Himalayans. After Offering prayer at Gangotri temple explore the place. Don't forget to look at submerged Shivling of natural rock. Drive back to to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Uttarkashi - Guptkashi
After an early breakfast drive to Guptkashi. It is an approx 210 Kms in 7 hrs journey. On arrival check in at hotel, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Guptkashi - Kedarnath
In the morning leave for Gaurikund, from this place trek to Kedarnath commences. Kedarnath is located at an altitude of 3584 meters from sea level. By cover the distance 45 Kms and 14 Kms via trekking. To cover trekking distance you can hire pony or Doli. Kedarnath houses one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. On reaching Kedarnath visit the main temple. Overnight stay at Kedarnath.
Day 08: Kedarnath - Pipalkoti
After early morning visit to Kedarnath temple return for Gaurikund (14 Kms trekking distance). And drive for Pipalkoti, covering approx. 158 Kms in five hr.
Day 09: Pipalkoti - Badrinath
After breakfast proceed to Badrinath via Joshimath. Road distance include here is 77 Kms which will covered in 3 hrs. On arrival at Badrinath check-in hotel and enjoy the evening Aarti at Badrinath Temple. Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Day 10: Badrinath - Srinagar
Early morning take a holy bath at Tapt Kund and then go for the Darshan of Badrivishal Brahma kapal for the Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors. Explore the other holy sites at Badrinath like Mana, Vyas Cave, Bhimkund etc. Thereafter, proceed for Srinagar (7 hrs. journey).
Day 11: Srinagar - Haridwar
In the morning after early breakfast drive to Haridwar. It is a 156 Kms, 04 hrs drive. On arrival check-in hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of haridwar including Mansa Devi and Chandi devi temple, in the evening enjoy the enchanting view of Ganga Aarti. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 12: Haridwar - Delhi
After Breakfast drive back to Delhi.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Things To carryFor Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rainy - July to September
- Winter - October to March
- Summer - April to June
- Indian Rupee
- English / Hindi / Garhwali / Kumaoni / Dialects.
Chardham Pilgrimage Tour
Take up Chardham pilgrimage tour and explore the four main sites that are situated in the lap of Himalayas in Uttarakhand - Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. It is among the most visited shrines by devotees from all across the globe. Enroute you can also visit various shrines and capture the mesmerizing view of Himalayas on camera. Besides the famous appeals, our packages offer a comfortable stay so that you don’t feel short of anything throughout the journey. The excursion with us is sure to render you with divine calmness and natural peace from within
Rates For Indian Nationals
Rates are valid from 01 Oct 2016 to 31 Mar 2017 (Below Cost based on Per Person Basis.)*
No. of Pax
05 - 09 Pax
The Above Cost Includes:
• Accommodation on double sharing basis
• Daily breakfast
• All applicable govt taxes
• Ac vehicle for all transfers & intercity travel
• All the arrival and departure transfer with company representative
• Complete transportation with an English speaking chauffer
• Driver Allowance
• Toll Taxes and Parking
• State taxes
• All the currently applicable taxes
The Above Cost Doesn't Includes:
• Monument fees
• Meals except then breakfast
• Tips, Laundry, Phone calls
• Any other expenses not mentioned above.
Rates For Foreign National