Arrival & Day free for leisure.
Day 2:Mahe City Tour with Lunch
08H00 : Have adelectable breakfast at the hotel. 09H15 : After the delicious breakfast at the hotel, Please wait at the hotel lobby 10 mins prior to the scheduled time for ‘Full day Mahe city tour with lunch (Without drinks)’ Our representative would be present sharp by 09H30 for the pick up from the Mahe hotel. Experience the diversity and inspiring scenic beauty of Mahé, Seychelles’ largest and most populated island. Begin with a tour of the capital, Victoria, and visit places of interest such as the Victoria Clock Tower and the colourful Sir Selwyn-Selwyn Clark Market place, whilst our experienced guides share the country’s rich culture and history with you. Moving on, enjoy a lesiurely drive through the mountain passes of Sans Souci, as you travel through lush forest and tea plantations along one of the most scenic routes in Seychelles. After a stop at the historic Mission Lodge, with its weathered ruins and awe-inspiring views of the coast below, set off to enjoy a Creole/Indian Buffet in a local Seychellois restaurant. Soak in the breathtaking scenery of the many idyllic bays along the Southern coast before heading to a historic herb & spice garden and our Guides are sure to enlighten you on the unique flora and fauna only found in the Seychelles. End the day with an insight into Creole culture and architecture by visiting the local craft village for an opportunity of purchasing local souvenirs, viewing Creole houses and meeting local artisans making their crafts. 04H30 : Transfer back to the Mahe hotel, Rest of the day is free as leisure.
Day 3:Full Day Glass Bottom Boat (BBQ Lunch + Marine Park Fee)
08H00 : Have adelectable breakfast at the hotel. 09H00 : After the delicious breakfast at the hotel, Please wait at the hotel lobby 10 mins prior to the scheduled time for ‘Glass Bottom Reef Tour with Cerole lunch (Without drinks)’ Our representative would be present sharp by 09H15 for the pick up from the Mahe hotel. Discover the magic of Seychelles silent and colorful underwater world. This relaxing tour by glass-bottomed boats will depart from the quayside and head directly to the Marine National Park. Enjoy the experience of gazing upon a multitude of corals and wide variety of fishes, including parrot, angel and butterfly. Time will be allocated for viewing, hand feeding of fish and snorkeling in crystal clear waters of the marine park before landing on one of the islands. 04H30 : Transfer back to the Mahe hotel, Rest of the day is free as leisure.
Day 4:Free for Water Activities on your own.
Free for Water Activities on your own.
Day 5:Departing from Seychelles.
08H00 : Have adelectable breakfast at the hotel. 10H00 : Check out from the hotel, Your exciting tour ends today. Fly back to your home country after a memorable and relaxing trip of Mahe, Seychelles. Please wait at the hotel lobby 10 mins prior to the scheduled time for your depature from ‘Seychelles International Airport’ Our representative would be present sharp on time as per your flight details for the pick up from the Mahe hotel. Your exciting tour ends today. Fly back to your home country after a memorable and relaxing trip of Mahe, Seychelles.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- The best times to visit Seychelles are April, May, October and November. These months represent the transition times between the hot and humid northwest trade winds (from November through March) and the cooler southeast trade winds that define April through October.
- Seychellois rupee
- English /Seselwa/French.
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For a fun-filled holiday in Seychelles, get yourself a well planned itinerary that offers selected tour package to Mahe Island and many Seychelles packages to other island and various beaches. Enjoy the picture-perfect palm-fringed white sand beaches and azure-blue seas in Seychelles, this place a heaven for a perfect beach holiday. Discover the tropical lushness and a fabulous variety of marine, plant and insect species here.
Earned the tourist-brochure epithet of ‘paradise on earth’, Seychelles tour packages on our site will provide you to plan a perfect fun-filled holiday in this beautiful beach country.
The tourist infrastructure in Seychelles is very well developed by African standards and the opportunities for outdoor activities, both on land and in the sea are innumerable. If you are an adventure enthusiast then select a Seychelles holiday package from many Seychelles packages listed on our site that will allow you to enjoy various adventurous sports and will make your holiday to Seychelles a memorable one.